My favorite meal of the day is breakast and a hefty one that can carry me through the
2 cups fresh Spinach
1/4 cup Mushrooms
1 egg beaten
1/4 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
1. Cut the stems off the spinach and chop the leaves.
2. Chop us some mushrooms.
3. Heat up about 2 tablespoons of oil. on a 10-inch pan.
4. Cook the mushrooms for about 1 minute. Set aside.
5. Put the beaten egg in the heated pan. Swirl it around to cover the entire pan.
6. Add in the spinach and mushrooms on top of the egg. Season with salt if desired. Top it with cheese.
7. Fold over the left and right sides of the egg toward the middle, then flip the entire omelette over.
Let cook for about 2 minutes.
|Here are the basic ingredients. I usually make this when I have left over spinach and mushrooms.|
|And this is how it looks all together in the pan just before flipping the sides to the middle.|